Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Saturday, October 21, 2017

WHO AM I?





I am the sun that gave life to the world
The lamp hanging up on the wall
I am the conscience that speaks to your heart
The voice that whispers to your ears

I am the ink that expresses your mind
The blueprint that makes up your dreams
I am the dew that rest upon your morning
The strength you need when in pain

I am the star that makes up your night
The words that project your thoughts
I am the music that calms your nerves
The shadow that walks with you day and night

I am the memories you keep in your head
The time you have in your hands
I am your pride and dignity
The light that shows you a path in the dark

I am your companion when you are down
The love and affection you seek
For you will find me in your smile
I am forever present, I am the Lord

All Rights Reserved © Akan Udofia 2017


No comments:

Post a Comment