Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Friday, June 21, 2019

GOOD LIFE


It is not yet time to make a change
You have to be sure you are ready
Life is still young, take it easy
It is good to have dreams
If it is not meant to consume you
Look how ugly the world has become
She has long lost her virginity
No one blames you, It wasn’t your fault

There is a lot you have to go through
I am sorry, wish I could explain all this to you
To have a life worth remembering
Look out for someone you truly love
Find yourself a companion and maybe get married
This will give you something to look back on
In such a shattered world, you can find happiness

It is true I am getting older
But I was once like you are now
Once I got older, I found out life is not easy
You may have all your heart desire
Yet deep inside, still be lonely
Someday we are all going to go away
Sit down and think life through
The little things, don’t you dare ignore it

All Rights Reserved© Akan Udofia 2019 

No comments:

Post a Comment