Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Thursday, March 12, 2020

I LOVE YOU, MOM


I wish you are here to hold my hand
Without you, life is not the same in my heart
I am sorry, I should not have let you go
There is so much I wanted to tell you

The secret to my success in life is you
You taught how to be humble, and to be grateful
You taught how to be faithful and be prayerful
I have learned to forgive and to anger be mindful

The burdens in my heart can not be wash away by the rain
Wish I can be with you to make me smile again
Please tell me where I can find you beyond heavens gate
I wish to live closer to you as much I can get

I do not want you crying over anything mom
God is right, He knew these were the best time
To take you home, to serve with Him on the throne
I am very lucky to have an angel for a mom

I miss your warm hugs and the tenderness of your smile
I miss your cooking, especially the pie
You loved every Equally, Lived a life of no regret
Too caring to be bothered of keeping a grudge

Like the stars that fill the sky
The impact of your love in our lives will never die
Though heaven and earth may pass away
The memories you left behind will forever stay

Akan E. Udofia

No comments:

Post a Comment