Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Monday, April 18, 2016

TONIGHT



Darling tonight we are going to celebrate
I want to show you a piece of how much you mean to me
By the sea in my heart, I've bought a cabin for two
Tonight I am going to make your dream come true

The time I first set my eyes on you
My heart was bleeding profusely for you
I was dying in love and didn't know what to do
You healed when you smile and said me too

I am wearing a heart stitched with pieces of thought of you
I knew my life would be incomplete without you
Under the candle light, we going to dance our hearts out
For tonight I will wrap you forever in my arms

As we sip wine and watch the stars while laying in each other's arms
I want to tell you a story that will change the hands of time
I was a night lonely and lost, but rescued by a queen
A true love story unspoken of,  neither found in a dream

All right reserved © Akan E. Udofia 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment