Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

MY FIRST LOVE




Two hearts they say can beat as one
I am incomplete without you
You buried diamonds in my heart
Spent my whole life digging for treasures

At first I thought my feelings would withered
But your smile reconcile the loneliness in my heart
And washed my feelings ashore
Close to the cabin I dream of you

I can't feel my heartbeat when ever you're not around
The pulses in my heart running deep
With feelings and love for you
As does the morning smile when I think of you

Sunset breathes the essence of life
There is no remedy to explain how I love you very much
Water can't quench the thirst to be with you
A thousand deaths can't alter the love I have for you

My love, its only you who understand how I feel
How I have traveled through many stars
To fetch you a crown made of stars
Put on your TV as I tell the world how priceless you are

All right reserved © Akan E. Udofia 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment