Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Saturday, April 30, 2016

INFATUATION

Every time I picture you in my heart
See you in my dream
The feeling is real
I want to hold you forever

Sometimes I wonder
What's like to be in love with you
The ecstasy of laying in your arms
While we walk down the cloud

My thoughts are endless
She has travelled through many stars
Can't help smiling whenever I see you
It's like I fell in love before I met you

I want to hold you day and night
Turn your world inside out
Memories of me submerging you
A true love that will never die

Oh, whats going to happen to this feelings?
I have got so much love to show you
You are perfect, my dream come true
What need I do to get close to you.

All Right Reserved © Akan E. Udofia 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment