Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Thursday, October 31, 2013

I WISH

I wish I can hold your hands
And take you to all the places you dream to see

I wish we are living our lives
In a place we can spend all the time we need in the world together

I wish I can spend more time with you
So we can catch up for the days we been apart
And I wouldn’t have to miss so much about you

I wish I can fly
Take you with me and show you how amazingly 

you’ve changed my world

I wish you can take a peep into my heart
It’s covered all over by the love I have for you

I wish I don’t have to go through so much trouble
To prove to the world that I care so much about you

I wish we share the same dreams
You wouldn’t have to go out searching for yours

I wish I can stop loving you
But it’s difficult; I can’t imagine life a day without you

No comments:

Post a Comment