Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Thursday, October 31, 2013

MAYBE WE SHOULD LEAVE OUR DREAMS

Maybe we should leave our dreams behind for a while
A flower is still prettier when it has not blossom
I have been waiting for you, been so many raining days
We’ve been so close in our hearts
But the sea between us seems to be stormy
The truth is I don’t know what love is
But am missing you so much all of a sudden
Maybe is the pains in my eyes
The reason why I feel so sad
Or the guilt that I have not always been around for you
To watch the moon set with you
Am so sorry am not with you right now
Am in a boat sailing without a compass
Today the wind have been so dusty
And my sky aren’t blue any more
Am ready to leave behind every thing I had to spend time with you
I am waiting for you to tell me what to do
Cause I don’t want to go astray anymore
But to be with you for ever more

No comments:

Post a Comment