Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

WISH I KNEW




Wish I knew what I was doing when I fall in love with you
The calendar in my heart each day is marked to be with you
A stone through they say it takes to find true love
Like touching heaven with the palm of my hand when stretched above
How possible two heart can be as one I can't figure out
But the heart paused whenever I kissed and hold you in my arms stretched
Though time got a way of keeping us apart
Still I hug you through a memory frame in my heart
I fell so deep in love with you that it sinks my whole being
Day and night I want to forever hold you
Till all our dreams come true
I bear a heart of an ocean with ships sailing to rescue you
Take you to an island made for two where I will always be with you



Copy Right @ Akan Udofia E.

No comments:

Post a Comment