Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

YOU MADE MY WORLD BEAUTIFUL




Of a billion stars, you made my world beautiful
The roses in my heart flourish every day because of you
Your smile lights a bonfire so huge it consumes my heart
Your love covers the sky and touches the whole earth
From out of a million diamonds, God must have created you
Heaven is filled with so much joy as the world stares at you
For you are one-of-a-kind, an angel so divine
Because of you my heart has found a bosom to recline
Heart filled with care, kindness, comfort and companionship
I will forever cherish you, for my feelings I can't hold a grip
Thank you for reminding me that someone out there cares about me
And for bringing out the best in me



Copy Right @ Akan Udofia E.

No comments:

Post a Comment