Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU

 


There was a time the heart was lonely
The sky was out of reach
I couldn't feel the sun in my life
All I could spare was a miserable smile

You came along, gave me a hopeful heart
Your love rained deep down my heart
My days became longer and brighter
For the sun stayed up forever

Had the privilege to spend time with you
You must be an angel, everything about you is magical
Just the way your smile makes the word beautiful
You saved all your love for me in full

Your feelings for me everyday fills the sky
As does a fountain, it never runs dry
All the diamonds in the world without you ain't worth a dime
I will cherish you forever until the day I die

All Right Reserved (c) Akan E. Udofia 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment