Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Friday, March 4, 2016

IT'S HARD NOT MISSING YOU A DAY





My heart pulsed every second I think about you
I feel like a kid lost in the park without you
I could spend the whole day with you
But still will never get enough of you

It's difficult a day without thinking about your pretty smile
Sometimes I call you on the phone just to listen to your voice for a while
There is no place you stay that’s far for me to visit you
If am in a meeting, you call and you sound worried or sad

I will leave everything behind to be with you
Seeing you happy each day gives me joy
Since you came into my life, I have found love to stay
All I ever wish for is to spend my whole life with you

All right reserved © Akan E. Udofia 2016 

No comments:

Post a Comment