Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Friday, June 3, 2016

NOTES FROM THE HEART




Last night while I lay under the moonlight
The wind whisper sweet melody to my heart
I wrote out the notes from the string on my guitar
I wanted the night to be perfect for you my dear

Suddenly it rained and wet my thoughts
And left me with missing notes
I lost words to express how much you mean to me
How precious and beautiful you made my world within

Wish I can turn back the hands of time
When love cost only but a dime
What a memorable night it would be
You wouldn't need to worry of taking care of me

My love for you will survive
Under the storm she will thrive
A thousand deaths can't keep my feelings away
My love grows stronger each and everyday

All Right Reserved © Akan E. Udofia 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment