Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Monday, November 7, 2016

LAST ROMANCE




I tried to imagine life without you
What I saw broke my heart
This troubles the heart really bad
I never had the chance to make things right

I want to spend my world with you
Everyday I am hungry for your love
But the light went out, thoughts falling from the sky
I couldn't see, my vision hidden in the fog

I am scared
If the heart will ever get a chance
To be with you forever
Hold each other close when the wind blows

If you knew the truth that one day we're going to die
Will you kiss me like you've never done before?
It hurts my feeling everything we had will be gone
We don't deserve this, why is destiny cruel to us?

No matter what, I refuse to share my regrets
With the rest of the world
You're a big part of my life
For you, I will never say goodbye 

All Rights Reserved © Akan E. Udofia 2016 

No comments:

Post a Comment