Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Saturday, December 10, 2016

YOU'RE MY WORLD















The sun and the stars shines above you
My whole world evolve around you
You know, you don't have to prove you love me
You're the reason why my night is beautiful

When you're far away and I can't reach you
I look deep into my heart and there I found you
The warmth of your loving thought and smile
Keeps me by the day and when it rains at night

Together we built a bond unbroken
God blessed us with amazing kids
Fortify our home with joy and laughter
How could I forget our first kiss

I see a brand new world in your eyes
You're the reason I cry happy tears
I will love you for better and for worse
I will love you until the day death do us path

All Rights Reserved © Akan E. Udofia 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment