Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

EVERY TIME I SAY GOODBYE




Every time I say goodbye
Girl, you turn around and cry
And I wander why
I am only gone for a while

I wear a heart that belongs to you not mine
My feelings for you the world can not denial
I could never make you lose a drop of smile
When I look at your beauty I see a angel

Sometimes I wished it rains
To give me an alibi to stay a few more days
Hate to see tears in your eyes
I will be back before you know it, I promise

You can wait for me by the window
Its cold out here, I don't want you lonely in the snow
In my heart, I will be close to you
Do the things you always tell me to

My love for you is like a billion stars
From the sky, nothing can wipe away the feelings
You are much too valuable to lose
Out of the world, you are my most perfect choice

All Rights Reserved © Akan E. Udofia 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment