Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

FADED PICTURES



Tell me how
Are we supposed to live
You and I fulfilling our dreams
I have been searching for a friend

But the ship sails very far
I wonder where they are
The beauty of a picture in a frame
Is the cherished memory it brings

Thoughts which pierce the heart
Leaving an everlasting smile
To know how far to get true happiness
Is to measure the rate life is falling

The world is heartless
If not, how come we barely
Spend time with the people we love
Like knocking the door with no one home

Maybe I am been naive
The only one looking at the picture
I could never ask but this little much
Wish I have someone to take me home

All Rights Reserved © Akan E. Udofia 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment