Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Thursday, June 1, 2017

GOODBYE MY LOVE



It was a sad lonely day indeed
Getting over a raging storm is difficult
I used to see couples happy together
But for me it's always about a temper

I live in a world deprived of love
Bruises on my face to vouch
Everyday he picks up a fight
Left me sobbing in tears on the couch at night

At first he seem to be an angel
But heaven broke loose and everything apart fell
I could not salvage the man I once love
But saw my heart dragging to an early grave

I don't understand why some one can be so cruel
To a woman who sacrifices all to make her home beautiful
Better to walk away with my head in one piece
Than live a tormented life in abject pain and disgrace

All Rights Reserved © Akan E. Udofia 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment