Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

SITTING OUTSIDE

 














Lord, I am sitting outside
Lost without You
Drifting away from your confer
My world  is without the sun and moon

Life is restlessly demanding
Chocking and killing me
Every day I dine into sin
I need the recipe to salvation

Lord, I desperately need you
I am tired of living an awful life
The road only leads to destruction
There is no roof to shelter my dying soul

Lord, I am not worthy
The cloths I am putting on are dirty
My deeds has washed out your grace
I am walking with a heart that is empty

Forgive me father, for I have sinned
Please condemn me not
I placed my guilt before you
A destitute in heart seeking refuge

All Right Reserved © Akan Udofia 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment