Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Friday, March 8, 2019

HEART TRANSPLANT


Searching for a heart transplant
A heart to love you right
My feelings have being compromised
It can not stand the test of time
I seek a heart that Is true
Thoughts of you running through
There would be no need 
To convince the world I love you

Searching for a heart transplant
A heart to love and care for you
Not selfish and self seeking
But of genuine feeling
I want to be the one to make you smile
Be there for you 
Should your world Falls apart
And your friends all gone

Searching for a heart transplant
You are all I have
I do not have a chance to survive
Without you in my life
My feeling is overwhelmed 
I can not wait to hold your hands
I do not want to wait anymore
Need my heart to be at the right place

All Rights Reserved © Akan Udofia 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment