Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Saturday, March 30, 2019

I LOVE YOU MOM


I can not keep records
Off all the sacrifices you have made
You never broke your promises
You never let go my hand

All the love I need
You have more than enough to give
I could never figure out how you did it
Not tired or weary of loving me

Sometimes when I am hurt, sad or crying
You had a way of taking away my pain
Through you, I knew there is heaven
No matter how bad a situation, you never complain

You keep giving away your heart
To people who keep tearing it apart
But I still do not understand
How it is easy for you to be happy despite all that

I brag too often about you mom
Like the stars, you beauty is divine
It is easy to love you back since I was born
You are a role model, I am proud to call you mom.

All Rights Reserved © Akan Udofia 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment