Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

BE CAREFUL





 

Be careful how you treat me for a fool
Someone might treat you the same way too
I gave away my heart, feelings and my all
Out on the cold I held on, never let my feelings fall

You nagged at everything I do, I never said a word
Came home late, gave odd excuses, yet I was calmed
All of a sudden, I am not good enough anymore
But do you remember when your were broke throughout the fall?

Who took care of your needs all these time?
When you were sad and lonely at night
Who kept you warm, support your dreams till it became so bright?
Love you like no one ever had and lite a smile in your heart

I don't believe you allowed time fly so fast
You forgot all the sacrifices made and support
Don't take me for granted because I care about you
In my heart, I still love and don't want to lose you


All Rights Reserved (c) Akan E. Udofia 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment