Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Friday, April 17, 2015

SOUL ON FIRE






You set my soul on fire

My emotions burning insane

Your love is so pure as crystal

It completely stole my feelings away



Can you feel my soul burning higher?

It will take eternity to quench it away

My heart's burning and reaching the sky

It's raining, my feelings getting hotter



Your love came and swept my feet under

Ever since life has never been the same

Wish I knew you came into my life to stay

I wouldn't have left my heart in the cold



Oh, I have never come across a love so raw

You're so special; I see the sky around you glow

For you, I will rekindle my heart and soul

So your love doesn't stop burning in my soul

All Rights Reserved (c) Akan E. Udofia 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment