Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Saturday, May 2, 2015

BREAK MY HEART









Break my heart but don’t throw her away

She is fragile and can't survive that much pain

All she ever did was to love you as deserved

She isn't selfish for her love for you wasn't blind



The storm came all over my heart the day I met you

I thought it would rain that day but the sun was bright

I was wearing the smile of pauper in love with a prince

I couldn't afford a ruby so I gave away my heart for free



You can break my heart but please don't treat me for a slave

I never asked for a favor from you but feelings that’s genuine

Today may be young and tomorrow without a sun

If you don't appreciate my feelings, don't throw her away



All Rights Reserved (c) Akan E. Udofia 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment