Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Saturday, May 9, 2015

DON'T YOU EVER LEAVE ME








Right now I want you closer
Tell me all I need to do
Please don't take away the moon
I will change all my ways for you

I have done somethings that hurt you
Never did intend to hurt your feelings
Please pick up your bag and shoes
Lets take a walk, just me and you

Life is miserable whenever you are sad
Don't want your heart broken
Can you draw the curtain behind the past?
Stand by me and watch the morning smile

Take me as I am for a start
Look beyond my imperfection
Don't let the good time walk away
I need you back in my life to stay

My love for you is a weakness I can't define
I can't let go, even if loving you is a crime
All I really want is for us to live together happily 
Share love that makes a dream sweet and real

All Rights Reserved (c) Akan E. Udofia 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment