Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Monday, September 28, 2015

ALL FOR YOU





Last night I was walking down the street
A dress caught my eyes, she looks so good in you
I smiled all the way to the day we first met
Was raining heavily, had an obligation to rescue you


As you crossed the street, my heart followed you
I could have afford a cup of coffee
But there was no coffee shop on the street I knew
I could only offered companionship, for the night to be graceful


I was running late to a concert
But never knew that night I'll bump into you
When you told me your name was Jossette
Right away in my heart I fell in with you

Its always amazing to remember
How I thought you were in danger
But my heart got rescued instead by you
Oh, how I wish life will be all around September


So I can keep running into you
What a feeling always good to remember
How beautiful the night we fell in love
I am forever not lonely, all because of you


All Right Reserved (c) Akan E. Udofia 2015
BBM: 58F5C53B
Whatsapp: +234805793376



No comments:

Post a Comment