Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Monday, March 7, 2016

I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU




Ever since I met you on that tender day 
I seem to fall in love with you up to today
Sorry I am still new to this felling call love
But I could never forget your soft words and tender touch

Tell me how can I live without you?
How can I sleep without dreaming about you?
How can I ever forget about you?
I really don't know what else to do


I can never forget how it feels like dying in our arms
How you took my breathe away in the class
I couldn't hide my feelings from you
When I can't stop thinking about you

I know we've been apart for a while
Maybe you've found someone new and beautiful
But no one can love you the way I do
No one can keep your heart warm like I do

Where ever you follow your dream
Please, let me come along on the trip
I really want to reconcile my feelings
So I can forever be in your arms

Copyright Akan E. Udofia 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment