Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

WAITING




Am waiting out here and its getting cold
Am waiting out here your hands to hold
It’s been a fortnight wanting to share my feelings with you
But the day is dark and my emotions running wide for you

The sky is so far every time I try to reach out
I tried to take a ride so I wouldn't run out of sight
I have been saving this love locked deep down my heart
Been holding back these feelings laying inside my heart

Day and night, I can't seem to stop thinking about you
I have a conviction that I am meant to be with you
Just knowing I have you will make life beautiful
Please don't make me wait forever to spend my life with you

All right reserved © Akan E. Udofia 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment