Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Monday, July 11, 2016

CROWN OF GLORY



The devil tries to steal my crown 
He plucked the stars away from the sky 
For tomorrow not to be made 
But in the morning the sun stood

The passage of life the enemy altered 
With strife, famine and war 
The devil cut the line to castigated the world 
But no one dare stop God's plan 

Under the shadows of the most high 
I am fermented to an eternal Will 
Life tried to break my heart and spirit 
But I am a vessel with a soul tamed 

Everyday the enemy lay an ambush
Dug a pit preying I will fall 
In a world flooded with wickedness and greed
Harms never comes to stay my way 

God's words, angels is abreast 
Everyday I pray hard
Faith in my heart I heed
In heaven await a crown of glory

All Rights Reserved © Akan E. Udofia 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment