Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

HEART OF ROSES





Its uncommon to find someone
Who understands how I feel
The pains and struggle I go through
When I am in dire need of a person to talk too

You treat me like a queen
Restless the day I fell ill
Knows when I am sad or feeling happy
Sacrificed everything just to be with me

Taught me how to care and love
Just like an angel from heaven above
You always know when I needed a hug
Now I knew you are made specially by God

I can never repay all the love
Care and sacrifices you gave
But show you in my own little way
I appreciate the smile you leave in my heart each day

God blessed me right from the day of my birth
Because I have a mother in me whom took pride
Embraced me with a heart of roses
Sealed by the purity of a mother's kiss

You will always be a part of my life
I will give away everything I've got and never think twice
The cost of having the tenderness of you smile
For a mother's love will never die

Happy Birthday

All Rights Reserved © Akan E. Udofia 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment