Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Friday, November 23, 2018

TO LOVE AN ANGEL


I found you in a time
My heart was young and tender
You were God's perfect plan
Always wrote in my heart a song

It has been four lonesome years
The last time I felt your touch
When I was down
You make me smile

I wished you hold my hands
And never leaves
Wished when you told me I will be back
You were not painfully saying goodbye

When you get to the city above the hill
Paved with gold, sunrise to sundown
Keep your pillow warm for me
Do not want your night to be cold without me

You know I can not visit right now
But it does not mean I would stop to care
Because I could only have one love
I am happy when I am with you

The more I think of you
My heart leaps with joy
No one knows what it feels
To be kissed by an angel from God

I can not wait to be with you in heaven
To live with you the rest of our lives
I am packed, just waiting for the train
Without you, life will never be the same

Dedicated to Late Dr. Michael Mieyefaa Young Arney... With love by Chisara Young Arney.

All Rights Reserved © Akan Udofia 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment