Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

THE JOURNEY OF LIFE


It is true what they say
The journey of life begins with a little step
From a toddler, I have grown
To attain the height of a purposeful man

Not because I am the strongest
Not because I am the smartest
Neither is it because I am special
But because I have a divine helping hand

He never gave up on me
Never judged my shortcomings
But gave me all the support I needed
Life for a moment was never out of place

As I lift up my eyes beyond the clouds
To God who have being sustaining me
Until I journey to my home beyond the sky
Know that I will forever be indebted

Today,  I pray that the joy I found
May it depart not from me and not from you
May the heavenly father light away every darkness
But plant in you a garden of His profound greatness

All Rights Reserved © Akan Udofia 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment