Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Thursday, September 12, 2019

PROMISE ME


Promise me you will never leave
We are going to be together forever
Life without you is not the same
The world I have come to know will fall apart

I see you in my mind and in my dream
You make my life a perfect reality
I do not know if without you I can breathe 
Without you is like living on life support

With a ninety percentage odds of surviving
Whatever you are feeling right now
Even if reaching out to your love is so far 
I will do anything to hold your hand's forever

If only you would completely give me your heart 
The stars will never depart from the sky
I will love you excessively as it is inferred to be
Share my world with you until the end of time 

I will love you beyond this world
Give you delightful love 
That will make the night scream
I will tender your heart like a flower
Cherish you for the best of my existence 

All Rights Reserved© Akan Udofia 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment