Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

STRANGE FATE



I have been trying to feel my heart
But she broke away into the sky
And never came back
Then life became blank

I look through the silver screen
Maybe I can find a way to fix this
But my feelings begin to get hurt
I can tell the difference

It is like I am living a life from the past
Where the world despised me
Why should I carry such a burden on my shoulder
The weight of an ill-fated society

There is a lot of things I never had
A loving father, a caring mother
The memories of a happy home
The privilege to chase after my dream

So, do not try to fill my head with your problem
There is a lot of things about me you never knew
The hole I am carrying inside my head
As I grew older 

The memories in my head begin to hurt
I can not pull myself together
I am lost, wish I have someone to count on
To hold my hands and tell me it is alright


All Rights Reserved (c) Akan Udofia 2020


No comments:

Post a Comment