Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

PLEASE


Please, stop making me feel incomplete
Every night in my heart I can't sleep
Life is incomparable in a world without you
Can't have a world without the sun, stars, and moon
I have got a big heart, but it can't seem to contain you
I don't understand, don't you need me in your life?
All I seek is to be loved, so my feelings can survive
I don't want to imagine what life would be like without you
Or driving a car on the high way without a rare view
Can you shot a bullet straight into my heart?
And put off this eternal misery I am going through right
It’s odd when one keep falling in love with someone she can't have
Like trying to take a swing and hit the star above
I can't play a game I really don't understand
Why for you  my emotions keep getting out of hand
Please, you've got to stop hurting me
Lend me your heart and let your feelings run free
All I wish is you spend the rest of your life with me


© Akan Udofia E

No comments:

Post a Comment