Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

TAKE ME ON A RIDE



Take me on a ride; please don’t live me by the side
I want to journey with you all the way through
Through thick and thin, I want to ride with you
It doesn't matter how long the journey takes
I want to tag along irrespective if the road is good and smooth
Or it’s going to be rough treading on a bumpy ride
Watching the suns set far up a mile
We are going to ride together through the desert and storm
The weather isn't going to slow us down
The bridges all through we are going to climb
On the road we journey, with the radio playing our favorite tune
You and I singing along and sipping of a joyful and exciting day
As God's grace leads ahead the way to victory night and day

© Akan Udofia E.


No comments:

Post a Comment