Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

HOLY SPIRIT






Holy spirit comfort me
Can't make it on my own without thee
I tried to walk the way of the cross
But the world's pulling me in and am getting lost
A part of me is weak, the battle alone can't fight
Life is full of discouragement, hatred and pride
Feelings are broken, betrayed, lost and forsaken
Only through you can a soul begotten
Out of the problems in the world, I am only safe in your hands
Lives are destroyed everyday, the world's filled with crimes
Today, visit me physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually
All the negative yearning in my heart, please take them away from me
Let your wings and shadows be upon me
Come into my life and it be blessed
Until I journey to heaven and have eternal rest
Holy spirit, I pray today, comfort me
Let thy will of the lord in my heart run free

Copyright Akan E. Udofia  2014

No comments:

Post a Comment