Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Friday, December 12, 2014

THE BEAUTY OF LIFE







Last night I sat on the rooftop counting the stars
I stared at the sky and wished the wind would whisper to me
But in my heart I keep thinking of all the wonderful friends in my life has stayed
How they made my world special and thought me the best lessons in life
And also how they gave me the greatest gift of all
That's having someone out here one can rely and count on

Someone whom will be there to catch me if someday life falls
Someone that will always give me a reason to smile and rejoice
As big as the world is, it can't contain the joy in my heart
For I am so lucky to share this day with you
And with more than a billion beautiful persons around the world
Today I pray and wish God to come down and revisit mankind

And rekindle the relationship He once had with man
Souls are lost every day, deep down hearts are dying
If today God would grant me just a wish
I will wish HE wipes away the pains, hatred and despair in our hearts
And fill them with love, care and affection
Today, brings back memories of the beauty of life



Copy Right Akan E. Udofia

No comments:

Post a Comment