Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

OH WHAT A WONDERFUL STORY




Oh what a wonderful story of the birth of Jesus
The world once was lost but through Him hope is found
It’s been a marvelous day Jesus saved the world
In the dark am not scared of temptation
He alone has the will and power to save a soul from condemnation
He planted trees in my life and they grow so tall
He catches me when I slipped so that I wouldn't fall
It’s been many years I heard about the story
How Jesus Christ my sin He shed on the cross fully
So I can have eternal life forever with Him in God's Glory
Oh, what a wonderful story told, that Jesus loves me
He is preparing a place for me in heaven and His coming back for me


Copyright Akan E. Udofia 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment