Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Friday, June 19, 2015

I'VE GOT A WOMAN







I've got a woman way out of town
She takes good care of her man
She is born with a mother's pride
Always lending a helping hand

She knows when her man aren’t feeling alright
Don't need to nag to prove she's right
She gives away her love whole heartedly
She supports her man dreams a great deal

In her I see the beauty of the star
She nurtured her home with so much care
When I am miles away, still I feel her near
She is unique, born with a heart that's rare

There is so much about my woman
She drove my heart way out of town
And made the evening memorable
Her beauty is immeasurable

I can never get use to loving her
Feelings I have for her are crystal rare
When the sky is cloudy and the day lonely
I will find her smile in the wind

All Rights Reserved (c) Akan Udofia E. 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment