Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Thursday, August 6, 2015

TOO LATE TO APOLOGIZE





It's too late to apologize
My emotion I can no longer grasp
Thought I could love you for eternity
But time's ticking so fast between you and me
My feelings are running out of hand
Thoughts of you can't ease the loneliness and heart bind

We've made so many promises together
But when it rained, the sun came never
I dug two third of my heart for you
Yet the sky's gray when I think of you
I have been in the dark nursing the pain
Of loosing you after crossing many bridges

The wind seems to be blowing down south
Taking away all the memories of you in my heart
I am so sorry; it's too late to fall in love with you
Sorry if it hurts you more than I knew
After every storm, life is still appreciable
Left me no choice but to let go my feelings for you


All Right Reserved (c) Akan E. Udofia 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment