Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

YOU CAST A SPELL ON ME







Like a story in a fairytale movie

You walked straight into my life

And it never became the same

I lost completely hold of my emotion



In my dream, I was always looking out for you

I knew the day we met, life will be beautiful

You are unique and got a smile that's magnificent

A charm that doesn't worn out in my heart



You stole everything in me

And took me to a world found only in my dream

In your arms, we walked through paradise

For I could touch the stars



I knew, I've got but one life to live

I'll love you every day and yesterday

I'll be by your side, walk eternity with you

Heaven rejoiced with me the day I found you



All Right Reserved (c) Akan E. Udofia 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment