Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

A PERFECT STRANGER






It wasn't a coincidence I met you tonight
You where walking down the street
I was just getting down from a cab
When your smile flashes between my eyes


Love sometimes make us look like a fool
I lost my mind immediately I set my eyes on you
For ten seconds I stood staring at you
Unconsciously I fell in love with you


It felt like I knew you before I met you
Your smile fills the sky around you
Maybe I must be out of my mind
For my thought is dancing around


Excuse me, do you live in heaven?
I swear you look so much like an angel
You are wearing my feelings tonight
I can't feel my heart beat 


I am not so blind,  I can now see love is cruel
You are gone and I feel miserable
No one knows what's like to fall in love with you
For you where a perfect stranger to me


All right reserved © Akan E. Udofia 2016 

No comments:

Post a Comment