Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Monday, January 4, 2016

TOGETHER




Together we are going to travel through the world
You and me for ever
When it rains, when it snows and when it’s winter
Our ship will sail to forever land

Doesn’t matter how long it takes
I will wait until you are back on your feet
There are stories yet untold
I wouldn’t let go your hand if the ocean dries out

My feelings are waiting for you 
Broken pieces of thoughts of you
Please don’t let go my hand
For you are all I‘ve got

Many days have gone between us
But life never stole the reflection of you
I am knocking at your door
Waiting forever for you to let me in

You just got to let go some things
Your fear, burden and your past
From now on, we’re got to be together
I promise I will wait a little longer

But you’ve got to do me a favor
Let’s dance together by the sea
No need to get too comfortable with me
Just let me be there for you forever

All right reserved © Akan E. Udofia 2016 

No comments:

Post a Comment