Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Thursday, July 6, 2017

SITTING STAR

 



Oh sitting star, are you smiling at me? 
I noticed the way you are staring at me 
It must be because the night is beautiful 
Humming sweet words to you 

There is so much I can see in your eyes 
Blue as the sea where the evening lays 
It is a start of something real and magical
Like dancing in the cloud until the morning dew 

I can not phantom the way you are teasing me 
But I keep seeing you persistently in my dream 
I get the feeling this is going to last forever 
My emotion is sitting by the side of the river 

It looks like we have got a thing alike 
The way you smile gives my heart a spark 
Everything else got a chill around me 
Except close to you, where I love to be 

All Rights Reserved © Akan Udofia 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment