Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

UNBROKEN



At night the enemy came
Set up camp on the path to zion
They gather to set ambush
And plan to destroy me

But bestowed upon my hands, the master key
To unlock every bolted door on the way
Break every brass and iron gate
Walk harmlessly through the enemy’s camp

I stand upon the high mountains
Behold, His glory rest upon the land and sea
Captive broken free, death reprised
The night had no grip to life

In the storm, I found refuge
I match on with reassurance
Of resurrection and life
Anywhere He chooses to stand

I look down the south and up to the north
Cannot count the blessings
Any door opened by faith
Is never again shut


The moment I walked with God
Life became not the same
Every word He speaks
In my life is accomplished

All Rights Reserved © Akan Udofia 2017






No comments:

Post a Comment