Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Thursday, February 8, 2018

END OF TIME


I hope the angels will come and take me away

Life I have been living is like an outcast
No one to take my problems away
Everywhere I go there is a dark cloud

The world has be hoarding too much treachery
Throughout my childhood, many times my heart died
The sun has no reason to stay
Right in the heart looming is a dark side

Some think this is all but a game
I do not blame you for not understanding a mother’s pain
Losing her only kid, to her the world will never the same
Life is worthless when there is no gain

I missed my childhood
Cannot afford to witness another child suffer in vain
I swear to give my last breath, no matter if it is wrong
To prevent the future of a child from unlawfully be slain

I hope God forgive us from this dreaded act of sin
Folding our hands, watching those wrongfully executed
Tell me; is it true we are all going insane?
We have lost our path, there is no more faith

All Rights Reserved ©Akan Udofia 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment