Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Thursday, February 8, 2018

FRIEND: LIGHT OF LIFE





I am very much thankful to God
Because He sent me you in my life
When my path becomes dark and odd
You lead me the way and give me light

Sometimes, to message you I forgot
But not my fault, when my battery low, i got
Don´t get mad and angry if there´s no message from me
As an issue having no electric or network, could be

But what I am asking to God, is to keep you from danger
That He may give you breath and life longer
Shower His generous blessings upon you
And to pursue you in your dreams to be come true

As my friend and sister/brother, I count you.
In times, sharing of joy, pains and sorrow
As you my friend, I would never forget you
Because my heart has been learned to love you

As long as there is a wave of blood in my veins
And have time and chance to show my love to chain
In this humble heart, you will always in memory, pass
Even when under the ground, I gaze up in the roots of grass.

©Gina Ancheta Agsaulio
February 7, 2018 All Copyrights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment