Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Thursday, February 15, 2018

I SWEAR



I see the questions in your heart
I see the thoughts running in your mind
As Valentine day come and goes by
You asked, is he  leaving me or does he still love me?

What I feel about you is genuine and real
Every thing about you is worth a lot
I could not afford to lose such a precious gem
In my lonely night you are the stars

I am so sorry you are all alone
I wish my love could be your cloud
Cover all your sadness into a tender smile
And bind the stars in your heart

Every hour, everyday, I think about you
Like sunrise, I feel the warmth of loving you
Wish you are here dancing with me tonight
Holding me tight while I lead you through the night

I LOVE YOU

All Right Reserved © Akan Udofia 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment