Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Blog about Art, Poetry and Prose

Monday, May 21, 2018

NO ONE KNOWS




No one knows the struggle in my head
The pains and suffering I go through
A friend can only pretend to understand
How much the world evolve around you

The heart is fragile and easily broken
When she is going through a conflicting day
It is frustrating when you are living for nothing
Negative thoughts piercing the mind everyday

Comfort afar off, no one to lend a hand
The little things seems difficult to learn
Life becomes invisible where ever I stand
It is like in the world, I am the only one insane

Maybe if I had painted a picture of a bleeding star
It would have been easier to take away preying eyes?
There will be no one judging my scar
But it is of no use, I am victimized

Please do not have empathy for me
I have got my own share of guilt
Every time I tell a lie, it is because I hated me
Sorry, I never intended to be weak

All Rights Reserved © Akan Udofia 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment